Quick food recipes for lunch

The quick food recipes I have cooked myself as a university student I'm doing paprika chicken and quinoa you can use rice or whatever kind of Grey Just has all the seasoning you as well in your life on it you basically just bullet Chicken on it like make sure it's kind of tie and go like transfer This is so good and it kind of is so so you may now time for the quinoa this is like the easiest thing Chance to check whether the chicken is cooked so just cut it in half and see if there's anything fit if it is you're good to go and you can eat it that I'm going to put this on my plate on the way to the last to finish look how much So I saved the rest of the day cuz you kind of get cold too and then I just added some green leafy bit to make it look a little bit more healthy you know Next recipe I'm going to make chicken casserole on you can use any of your choice on all I did was use frozen 20 and passes the sauce the chicken and the you need And once they were in that I decided to mix the water I used to 300 milliliters of water and then I pulled in the Coleman mix this is super super cheap and it makes everything taste so good they do so many different kinds of this then after I guess and then I took with my chicken the easiest way to cook chicken is extended honestly it will save you so much time And that's basically all you need to do should be about half an hour to 45 minutes keep checking to make sure the chicken is why on that was basically it is so so delicious and I actually Little bit and I just transferred it to this Pyrex dish with the lid and I put in the freezer The most you don't like it pasta you go to love up a Cheesy pasta so I use these little text goes to anything Boil the water in the pot and make sure I put plenty of water in that you can also add a little bit of salt Then I put it back in the pond So much better than a hobbit this is one of my favorite go to meals and it feels so good breakfast meal of the day My path is my onions and then I wished 3 eggs this is actually my mom and my mom today she made it you know and then we put the eggs in the pot The bottom had been cooked mom decided she wants veteran is well you can add cheese I like I didn't try the cheese to mine it makes it taste a little bit better Font expired on the bottom and moves around I like to put it in the grill this to Cooks the top without having to work really try and flip it and then they can look how this looks Make it you need makes it so much better from using the same paper Can't play conquest down make sure this evening was nice and coated on the porch and I took this one in the oven And then once it down 15 it on one side and put it back in and then put it in for another 15 minutes of this time I put the chicks alongside these particular chixtape 50 minute I make sure they're all spread out so they cook nice and even I did some lady stuff to make it look nice I'm so Cut leave a list of all the ingredients down in the description for you guys if you want to be create these eat undo on a quick food recipes I really really love cooking these meals I'm making this food made me so so hungry so I'm going to go right now and eat my chicken and rice.

Commentaires